CTC: 2.40 LPA to 2.76 LPA + incentive ( Fix package__ No Negotiable )
Designation: Business Development manager
An agency sales manager’s primary responsibility is to manage agency channel sales for the company.
He/ she is responsible for managing agents, training agents and achieving sales targets for the team.
The Job Role and Responsibilities
• Recruitment agent and management of agency channel team members.
• To do field Work
• Training, motivating and development of team members.
• organizing sales visits
• demonstrating and presenting products
• establishing new business
• maintaining accurate records
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings
• reviewing sales performance
• aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Required Candidate profile
• Proven experience as a Sales Executive or relevant role
• Able to do field work
• Proficiency in native language or English
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office
• Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
• Fast learner and passion for sales
• Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
• Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
• Ability to manage a team, keep it motivated
• Result orientation
• Ability to spot and utilize opportunities
• Energetic and enthusiastic personality
Age : 25 to 35
Education : graduation completed
Location : respectively as per job location candidate
Experience : more than 2 years any sales & marketing experience
Related Jobs (1217)
Assistant Sales Manager-Bancassurance / Direct Sales on April 10, 2021 Full Time