Hiring for Senior Sales Manager for leading insurance company
CTC : 2.55 LPA to 2.76 LPA + incentive ( Fix Package __ No Negotiable )
Designation : Senior Sales Manager
An agency sales manager’s primaryresponsibility is to manage agency channel sales for the company.
He/ she is responsible formanaging agents, training agents and achieving sales targets for the team.
Job Role and Responsibilities
• Recruitment agent and management of agencychannel team members.
• To do field Work
• Training, motivating and development of teammembers.
• organizing sales visits
• demonstrating and presenting products
• establishing new business
• maintaining accurate records
• attending trade exhibitions, conferences andmeetings
• reviewing sales performance
• aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
· Age: 24 to 35
· Location: respectively as per job locationcandidate
· Experience: more than 2 years any sales &marketing experience
“ If you Are not looking for job change please referyour friends or colleague who are looking for job change”