At least 3+years of QA automation with 1+ years specifically in Python
· Good knowledge of usage and programming on Linux/Windows/Android/iOS systems
· Understanding of automation test frameworks like Selenium, Pytest, Android SDK,Appium, X-code
· Understanding of unit testing, integration testing, and functional testing
· Understanding of test-driven development
· Continuous focus and contribution in testing the areas of availability,scalability, reliability, and maintainability of the product
· Active participation in our ongoing process enhancements and softwaredevelopment practices
· Understanding continuous development and integration paradigm
· Ability to work in an iterative, agile development environment
· Knowledge REST APIs/GUI testing and integration is desired
· Working knowledge of JIRA and Confluence is desired.
· Possess experience in understanding use case/functional stories and writingtest cases, defect logging and test reporting.
· Experience in SQL is a plus
· Can effectively multitask and operate problem in a team environment