• Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plansfor stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications,training and organizational readiness assessment. Integrate content ofcommunication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioralchange.
• Work with other project team members to gather and analyze detailedinformation about the process design and the impact on the roles and theorganizations affected (for example, information on the transactions owned byparticular roles).
• Identify human and organizational risks, and develop and maintain theproject’s OCM Plan.
• Conduct an ‘initial’ organizational assessment to determine the position ofthe business, and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
• Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas toprovide information and recommendations regarding expected organizationimpacts.
• Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organization with regard tonew systems and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, etc.
• Drive out specific change tasks and deliverables, and facilitateorganizational change events when required (for example, a job impactworkshop).
• Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities,including effectiveness assessment.
• Manage the implementation of the project communications strategy.
• Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respectiveorganizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project.
• Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks,where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities tominimize organizational risks.
• Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments wherenecessary.