Openings for one of the Leading Lifeinsurance company(AGENCY CHANNEL)
Designation:Business development manager (BDM)
2 year in sales and marketing
CTC: Up to 2.40 L\A to 3.20 L\A
Age: 24 to 35 years
Handle a team of Sales Managers.
- Recruiting the team of Sales Managers and building the agency
- Responsible for the productivity of sales manager, handhold the sales manager in the early stages
- Responsible for the confirmation norms of the team. Key Accountabilities (A collection of duties and/or responsibilities assigned) Relationship Management
- Manage the relationship with the team, customers(internal & external)
- Support day to day operation of the sales
- Managing sales and sale related activity in the channel. Channel Support and Sales Process Management
- Manage sourcing, processing and issuance, post issuance customer issues (if any)
- Manage financials of relationship, including support meeting of financial targets, sales promotion activities, support timely and correct commission reconciliation Training and Product Support
- Facilitate and anchor ongoing training and skills development for channels and employees including new hires at channels
- Ensure delivery of all mandatory trainings Administrative and Control functions
- Ensure adherence to all company policies and processes.
- Ensure that team is engaged around business objectives & results.
- Develop & implement initiatives to motivate & retain high performing talent. Adherence to regulatory and compliance norms.
- Ensure adherence of code of conduct set by IRDA and Life Insurance Council.
- Ensure conformation to all financial and administrative systems.
- Ensure Compliance to all statutory & regulatory norms.