Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Post Date: July 29, 2021
• Create change management strategy and plan which at a minimum includes plans for stakeholder identification and sponsorship management, communications, training and organizational readiness assessment. Integrate content of communication, training and change activities to ensure focus on behavioral change.
• Work with other project team members to gather and analyze detailed information about the process design and the impact on the roles and the organizations affected (for example, information on the transactions owned by particular roles).
• Identify human and organizational risks, and develop and maintain the project’s OCM Plan.
• Conduct an ‘initial’ organizational assessment to determine the position of the business, and conduct ongoing reviews to facilitate alignment.
• Understand the significance of the changes within the functional areas to provide information and recommendations regarding expected organization impacts.
• Manage and promote realistic expectations of the organization with regard to new systems and processes, e.g. capabilities, features, etc.
• Drive out specific change tasks and deliverables, and facilitate organizational change events when required (for example, a job impact workshop).
• Manage the delivery of end-user training and subsequent follow-up activities, including effectiveness assessment.
• Manage the implementation of the project communications strategy.
• Generate and maintain advocacy at the executive level of the respective organizations and stakeholder buy-in for the implementation project.
• Support the impacted businesses with information and detailed frameworks, where appropriate, to ensure that they can conduct the necessary activities to minimize organizational risks.
• Measure effectiveness of change management plans and make adjustments where necessary.