We are now hiring for one of the leading IT company for the role of Performance Testing
Position Name: Performance Testing
Year of Experience: 8+ Years
Education: Any Graduation
Location: Any location
Pay roll : Direct Client Payroll
Type : Full time (No Contract, NO Contract to hire Only Full time on client payroll)
IMMEDIATE JOINER…(30 Days
• Overall 8+ years of experience in IT industry as Performance Engineer.
• Worked on automated performance testing tools like Microfocus Load Runner, Jmeter and NeoLoad.
• Worked on different protocols like Web (HTTP/HTML), Siebel protocols of Microfocus Load Runner.
• Have good skills in scripting for different protocols like Web (HTTP/HTML), SAP protocols of Microfocus Load Runner.
• Have been involved in API testing using Jmeter.
• Have been involved in Scripting, designing and executing different load scenarios such as Load, Stress, Endurance, Breakpoint scenarios.
• Have been involved in API and Services testing using different tools (REST, SOAP UI)
• Knowledge of troubleshooting and Monitoring/Profiling using Microfocus Load Runner.
• Good basic knowledge on C, My SQL.
• Having hands on experience in writing basic queries in My SQL.
• Have good communication, inter personal skills and good debugging and problem solving ability.
• Involved in test case preparation, automation scripting, creation of reports
• Involved in designing and executing different load scenarios such as Load, Stress, Endurance, Breakpoint scenarios
• Validating the scripts with customization like correlation, parameterization.
• Preparation of the Reporting based on the Analysis Generation.
• Designing and executing the scenarios as per schedule
• Created large volumes of data for all executions
• Changed the runtime settings such as pacing, think-time, log settings, browser emulation, and timeout settings in Microfocus Load Runner
• Creation of Test scenario using Performance Centre
• Analyzed server resources such as total processor time, available bytes, process bytes, and heap usages to look for performance bottlenecks
• Responsible for running full-fledged load test, stress test and endurance test, HADR Test.
• Analyzed the application’s performance through monitors such as average transaction response time, hits per second, throughput,
• Collection of server stats such as CPU Utilization, Memory Utilization, Heap Utilization, Threads utilization using OEM and HPOV.
• Monitoring different tests using Microfocus Loadrunner.
• Analyzing results and creation of reports