Position: SAP ABAP Workflow Consultant
Type: Full time (Permanent)
Experience: 06 Years
Must: 2Implementation (1 HANA & 1 Full Cycle) Government & Domestic ExpBangali Is Must
Requiredfunctional skills / Needed Experiences
• Profound (3 years or more) knowledge in SAP Workflow (Workflow administrationand Object Oriented ABAP)
• Experience of working on Data Dictionary objects – Tables, Views, Structures,Table maintenance.
• Designs, develops, and maintains SAP Business Workflows and ABAP Web Dynproapplications
• Development of Reports, Enhancements, Interface.
• Excellent skills in debugging.
• Development of Adobe Forms/SMART FORMS/Script for various businessrequirements.
• Identify and implement SAP Notes.
• Experience in handling and delivering Change requests and exposure toimplementation/ transition projects.
• Strong knowledge in SAP MM and Finance modules.
• Analytical skills to drive root cause analysis for complex problems
• Proficient in handling Transport requests using SolMan.
• Good communications skills, strong customer focus and service mindset withexperience in client interaction (Person with experience in IT Service Industrywill be preferred)
• Willingness to continuously learn both new technologies and businessprocesses
Skill Set preferred:
• Interfaces: BAPI’s, RFC’s forinterface between SAP and other systems, IDOCs
• Development/ Support of SAP Netweaver Portal
• Development skills in JAVA, HTML, UI5 , FIORI
• Experience with SAP S4 HANA