1. Did SAP CRM MasterData, Order Management, Campaign Management, Lead management and Pricingconfiguration.
2. Configured and worked with the BW-BPS module, developing several budgetplans.
3. Drive and assist with the integration testing across SAP modules and non-SAPsystems. Build knowledge of the Enterprise Application Interface in order toefficiently troubleshoot interface issues.
4. Conducted training sessions for team members in functional areas, and impartknowledge on business context, solution design, open issues, and act as mentorsto support analysts Conducted Blueprint Workshops and performed Fit-GapAnalysis to map business requirements with SAP CRM 7.0 & S4HANAbestpractices for Account Management, Organization Management, Transaction Types,Partner Determination Procedures, Status Management, Activity Management, TextManagement, Date Profile, Action Profile, Pricing, Product Categories, andProducts.
5. Configuration of Sales Order Management, Leads and Opportunity Management,Responsible for training business users and post go-live support activities.Involved in
6. Setup system to take orders via phone and email.
7. Set up solution database (SDB) for reference use for call center agent (nowcalled knowledge management)
8. Creation of Enterprise Intelligent agent for support team.
9. Create BOR object and methods calls of R/3(S4HANA) transactions.
10. Action box configuration. HTML links, S4HANA, R/3, Fact Sheet and emailcalls.
11. Created Interactive Scripts for agents to be stored and retrieved forregulatory use.
12. Worked with internal staff for creation of training documentation.
13. Installation / configuration of CRM Interaction Center (IC) 3.1
14. Setup ERMS solution