- 1. Did SAP CRM Master Data, Order Management, CampaignManagement, Lead management and Pricing configuration.
- 2. Configured and worked with the BW-BPS module, developingseveral budget plans.
- 3. Hands-on experience in middleware and Integration withSAP modules(ECC/S4HANA) and non-SAP systems. Build knowledge of the EnterpriseApplication Interface in order to efficiently troubleshoot middleware &interface issues.
- 4. Conducted training sessions for team members infunctional areas, and impart knowledge on business context, solution design,open issues, and act as mentors to support analysts Conducted BlueprintWorkshops and performed Fit-Gap Analysis to map business requirements with SAPCRM 7.0 & S4HANAbest practices for Account Management, Organization Management,Transaction Types, Partner Determination Procedures, Status Management,Activity Management, Text Management, Date Profile, Action Profile, Pricing,Product Categories, and Products.
- 5. Configuration of Sales Order Management, Leads andOpportunity Management, Responsible for training business users and postgo-live support activities. Involved in
- 6. Setup system to take orders via phone and email.
- 7. Set up solution database (SDB) for reference use for callcenter agent (now called knowledge management)
- 8. Creation of Enterprise Intelligent agent for supportteam.
- 9. Create BOR object and methods calls of R/3(S4HANA)transactions.
- 10. Action box configuration. HTML links, S4HANA, R/3, FactSheet and email calls.
- 11. Created Interactive Scripts for agents to be stored andretrieved for regulatory use.
- 12. Worked with internal staff for creation of trainingdocumentation.
- 13. Installation / configuration of CRM Interaction Center(IC) 3.1
- 14. Setup ERMS solution
- 15. Knowledge on inter