1.Have minimum 5+ years SAP/HCM functional experience, Skilled in implementation,customization and maintenance of SAP/HCM module and related sub modules
1. Should have at least 2 ETE implementation experience
2. Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
3. Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
4. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP HCM
5. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements andprovide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate anddocument customer requirements
6. Experience on SAP human capital management modules including requirementsgathering, planning and scoping, application design, configuration, testing,deployment, and post go-live support.
7. Experience of SAP S/4 HANA (Added advantage)
8. Good Working Knowledge on solution Manager 7.2 and SAP Activate Methodology
9. Comprehensive Functional Knowledge in SAP HR and a thorough understanding ofthe customer needs
10. Possess analytical abilities, communication and client Interfacing skills
11. Proven track record in SAP implementation methodology and should haveskills in implementing practical Business solutions Leveraging SAP Technologies
12. Demonstrated abilities in leading a functional team in the full cycleimplementation and Payroll implementation projects in India and overseas
13. Proficient in structuring parallel tasks and prioritizing and finishingtasks within the planned period by well-developed accountability.
14. Strong organizational and analytical skills with the ability to work in ateam environment
15. Lead the SAP solution delivery team in client discussions and assistthe team members by reviewing their work
16. Leads the team in understanding the AS-IS situation, design and validatethe To-Be design
17. Perform Gap analysis and recommend industry best practices to address thegaps
18. Ability to lead different SAP services like package evaluation,implementation, upgrades and support
19. Recommend process re-engineering and adoption to SAP out of the boxfunctionality using prior implementation experience
20. Head SAP HR project activities streamline processes in SAP and monitor SAPimplementation in human resource.
21. Interfacing with user to understand the processes and pain area, leadingthe implementation and roll out of SAP PA, OM, Time, Payroll, ESS & MSS,Appraisals, CATS, PCP modules.
26. Handle escalations from the Client and escalate to client as per the need.