Application deadline date has been passed for this Job.
Post Date: September 11, 2021
1. Have minimum 12 years SAP/MM functional experience, Skilled in implementation, customization and maintenance of SAP/MM module and related sub modules (MM-CBP; MM-EDI; MM-FT; MM-IS; MM-IV; MM-PUR; MM-WM) .
2. Should have atleast 4 ETE implementation experience
3. Have advanced architectural knowledge of SAP
4. Strong knowledge of Business Processes in any kind of industry
5. Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP MM
6. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
7. Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
8. Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
9. Design, customize, configure and testing of MM
10. Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
11. Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
12. Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
13. Document functional designs, test cases and results.
14. Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
15. Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
16. Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
17. Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required
18. Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
19. Split valuation expertise
20. Workflows and Purchasing document release procedures
21. Tendering process , knowledge on e-procurement and EMD process
22. Should know the Integration with DMS ,Open text and FLM.
23. Knowledge on SRM
24. Experience of SAP S/4 HANA
25. Good Working Knowledge on solution Manager 7.2 and SAP Activate Methodology