We are now hiring for one of the leading IT company for the role of Sap PI/PO
Position Name: Sap PI/PO
Year of Experience: 8+ Years
Education: Any Graduation
Location: Any location
Pay roll : Direct Client Payroll
Type : Full time (No Contract, NO Contract to hire Only Full time on client payroll)
IMMEDIATE JOINER…(30 Days)
- Experience of working in at least 4/6 End to End Service Implementation projects, Rollout Projects and global support in SAP PO 7.5 or CPI including :
- Advanced message mapping, Java, XSLT, and ABAP, IDOC.
- Experience in REST, HTTP, FILE adapters.
- Application security technologies and approaches.
- Possess Strong Communication skills.
- Identify and Design integration requirements using SAP PO 7.5
- Modifies and develop interfaces and troubleshooting experience in Mapping and Adapters connectivity.
- Reviews the technical specification and provide assistance for code review
- Should have experience in Graphical Mapping with UDF knowledge and have good unit Testing and
- UAT exposure.
- Should have possessed standard adapter module beans and should perform migration activities.
- Experience in developing the SLD, ESR, and ID objects by following standard naming conventions under design guidelines.
- Hands-on experience in IDOC, SOAP, MAIL, ABAP Proxies, and RFC adapters in SAP PO 7.5
- Create and maintain technical specifications from functional/business requirements for all integration/development work.
- Experience in working in an onshore / offshore model.
- Strong skills in SAP PO/ABAP design and development. Knowledge in SAP PO version7.5 capabilities and configuration.
Experience in connecting PO / CPI to both SAPand multiple NON-SAP systems