1. SAP Project Manager should have minimum 19 to 20 years’ experience in SAP
2. Project Manager Role should have minimum 5 SAP End to End Implementations with all Functional Modules in scope.
3. Out of 5 Implementations, minimum 1 implementation should be on S4 Hana End to End Implementation.
4. PMP certification preferable.
5. (S)He shall be responsible for organizing, planning, directing, and coordinating the overall program effort.
6. (S)He shall be responsible for allocating resources to the project
7. (S)He shall be responsible for conflict management, issue and dispute resolution.
8. (S)He shall participate in all fortnightly / monthly project meetings and project review meetings.
9. (S)He shall review quality of project deliverables to ensure compliance with the agreed quality measures and standards.
10. (S)He shall ensure compliance to the terms and conditions of the Contract and NDA signed with IPA / individual Port
11. Experience of implementing end to end Projects (SAP or non-SAP) for scope as defined.
12. Experience of Projects dealing with Sea Port Sector
13. Experience of implementing a single project across more than 3 locations within the same country