Designation-Associate Agency Development Manager
- The person shall be responsible for Recruitment and Development of quality advisors and encourage them for long term career.by selling career opportunity to such prospective advisors
- performance and daily activity of advisors.
- the morale to retain performing advisors & special attention to average performers & providing need based training.
- product as well as practical training to the advisors by accompanying them to client meetings.
- and motivating them on the sales funnel and achieving revenue targets
Desired Candidate Profile:
- The candidate must be a graduate
- Must have minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Must be between 24-35 years of age
- Any Sales Experience
Perks and Benefits:
- Enjoying the opportunity to help others achieve their full potential in a rewarding career.
- The ability to leverage skills through teaching and coaching other financial service professionals.
- A defined pathway into management.
- The opportunity to earn a very high income
If you are interested kindly share you CVs on firstname.lastname@example.org/ 9510772610